Denny's Offering Free, Contactless Delivery As Families Stay Home
As one of America's largest franchised full-service restaurant chains, based on the number of restaurants, Denny's also is doing extra cleaning and helping out truckers
By: Foote Communications
Here's what they're offering:
- Guests can order online at dennys.com for carryout and delivery. Most restaurants are open daily from 7 a.m. -10 p.m.
- America's Diner is waiving all delivery fees around the country
- To practice social distancing - There is also an option for "contactless"
Denny's Dine Thru
Some Denny's around the country are also offering Denny's Dine-Thru.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Guests can order online or with a team member when they arrive at the restaurant and pay in advance
Step 2: Pull into an assigned parking spot while their favorite foods are being prepared Step 3: A Denny's team member will bring their food securely packaged, ready to take home and enjoy!
Denny's Dine-Thru was created by franchisees who own, manage and operate over 95% of Denny's restaurants across the country. It's a way to keep small businesses operating for guests and keeping team members employed.
In addition to strong routine cleaning and sanitation standards that have always or exceeded all CDC guidelines, Denny's is taking the following steps to enhance cleaning procedures to help reduce the spread of germs:
- Every employee is required to wash their hands every 20 minutes with soap and water then apply an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Adding additional cleaning solutions to all food-contact and multi-surface areas
While truck drivers are working hard to deliver critical cargo, they're having a hard time finding areas to park and eat. Typical drive-thrus can't accommodate 18-wheelers, but Denny's restaurants can! Truckers can order online or call in and a team member will bring the order to them and get them in and out within five minutes, so they don't lose time on the road.
You can learn more at http://dennys.com