News By Tag
News By Location
The requirement of hiring the Bedbug Control Services Provider
One of the most alluring pests in our houses which are very stringent of going out of the house once they start living inside the house is the bed bugs.
These bed bugs problems have started cropping in Gurgaon and Noida and also in some of the parts of Delhi so you can to contact the most effective providers of pest control services in Noida, best pest control in Gurgaon, pest control services in Delhi as such.
Let us know the vital facts of the bed bugs:-
1.An adult bed bug can survive for ten months
2. Bed bugs are capable of sucking the blood, six times more than their body weight.
3. The adult bed bug can live for 85- 135 days without consuming water and food.
4.The adult bugs are more tough and stronger than the younger ones, as the former can survive more than the latter.
5. Bedbugs neither fly nor can walk or crawl on the polished glass.
6. The best way to indicate bed bugs are that you will notice blood on the pillows, quilts, and mattresses.
7. The smell of bed bugs is very pungent which can be detected and confirms their existence.
8. You can also find the black spots which they exert while walking on your bed and other parts.
9. The eggs and the nymphs of the bed bugs are identical to the rice grains.
How to prevent and control the bed bugs:-
1. Never throw off your furniture and mattress which have bed bugs as this is not the solution to the problem.
2. If you are facing bed bugs problems then it's better to solve this issue through the pest control experts and once the area is treated it is advised not to leave the area for at least two months because the bed bugs will follow you.
3. It is not a good idea to shift your bed and other furniture around your house because it will only increase the infestation and your problem will become severe.
4. Try to keep your house as clean as possible because these bed bugs hide in the places where is a lot of trash or garbage, so remove all the garbage or unwanted stuff from your house so that these bed bugs do not get areas to hide their selves.
5. Always clean, wash and heat dry you're bedding, mattresses, carpets, and pillows which touch the floor as this will reduce the increase in the population of the bed bugs. Remember that the bed bugs can hide their laid eggs in the tanks and laundry boxes, so just clean the area before washing your stuff.
6.the best way to get your house eradicated from the bed bugs is by increasing the temperature of the room and please don't try to do it by yourself as this requires professionalism with the use of proper equipment and techniques. Once this process is completed the entire stuff has to be packed inside a black colored packet and should be kept under the direct sunlight. For getting the best results keep the pocket for 3 hours at least.
7. Never spread bed bugs, because this will increase in numbers and will disturb the survival of others as these are very hitchhikers and they never leave the place easily. For complete Bed bug treatment (http://hellopestcontrol.in/