News By Tag
* Competition In The Nhs
* Improve The Nhs
* Hospital Inspections
* Capita Conferences
* London Event
* More Tags...
News By Location
Capita announce details of their Competition in Healthcare Conference - 30th June 2014, Centr
Attend this conference to understand the competition, procurement and merger control frameworks that apply to the NHS when undertaking planning, transformation, joint ventures and business development.
Monday 30th June 2014 – Central London
Expert Speakers include
• Keynote: Jon Sussex, Deputy Director, Office of Health Economics
• Keynote: Bob Ricketts, Director of Commissioning Support Services & Market Development, NHS England
• Misja Mikkers, Director of Strategy and Legal Affairs, Dutch Healthcare Authority
• John Holden, Director of System Policy, NHS England
• David Furness, Competition Adviser, Monitor
About the Event
The application and impact of competition and procurement legislation within the NHS remains a concern for many. Despite clarifications from regulators that competition is simply one of many commissioning levers that can be used to drive improvements in patient care, anxieties and myths surrounding competition remain.
However, healthcare commissioners and providers do need to understand the particular competition, procurement and merger control frameworks that apply to the NHS. So that they are able to effectively navigate these frameworks and be compliant when undertaking planning, transformation, joint ventures and business development.
This important new event has been designed to provide all the information and legal guidance you need, exploring all facets of competition, merger and procurement law, including the Section 75 regulations around procurement, patient choice and competition.
Benefits of attending
• Hear from all the key healthcare and competition regulators and understand how they think competition should be used as a lever to drive quality
• Learn from international best practice and hear a case study exploring the Dutch experience of managed competition within their health system
• Explore the specific legal competition and merger control frameworks and receive expert legal guidance on how best to navigate them
• Share the experience of operating a large scale competitive tender under Section 75
• Understand the impact of competition on integration and collaboration and how competitive processes can be used to drive integration
For more information please visit our website:
Download the brochure:
DISCOUNT: BOOK A THIRD DELEGATE AT HALF PRICE
Contact: Amna Khan on 020 7202 0562 or firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:amna.khan@
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf