News By Tag
News By Place
4th Int. Conf. on 3D Body Scanning Technologies 2013 - 19-20 Nov., Long Beach CA, USA
We are pleased to to invite you to participate at the world's largest meeting dedicated entirely to 3D body scanning. Abstract submission until 22nd July.
By: Hometrica Consulting
4th Int. Conference and Exhibition on 3D Body Scanning Technologies,
19-20 November 2013, Long Beach CA, USA
The second announcement is available at the following link:
The deadline for submitting abstracts has been postponed until July 22nd.
The number of abstracts received until now (more than 50) is already over our expectations.
The conference promises therefore to be a successful event with a full program of 14 technical sessions and 1 poster session with presentations covering relevant sectors of 3D body scanning, as face and body scanning for medicine, body scanning for fashion and apparel, digital anthropometry and body size measurement campaigns, new body scanning systems, body scanning with Kinect.
Upon various requests from private firms, universities and institutions, the deadline for abstract submission has been postponed until July 22nd.
- Largest international event about 3D body scanning technologies
- First time in North America, after 3 successful years in Europe
- 14 technical sessions and 1 poster session, with more than 60 presentations
- Exhibition of equipment on 500sqm (5400sqft) with expected 10-25 exhibitors
- About 200-250 expected attendees at the conference and exhibition
- Strong international character with participants from all over the world
- Technical/scientific committee with international experts from various sectors
Main conference topics/application sectors:
- face, torso and body scanning for medicine
- full body scanning for textile, fashion, apparel
- body scanning for health, fitness and sport
- digital anthropometry and anthropometric studies/surveys
- body modeling, animation and avatars
- scanning technologies and systems for the human body
Profile of attendees/participants/
- 60% private sector, 40% universities and institutions
- 40% managing/professor, 45% technical/operative, 15% staff/std.
- 30% users, 30% developers/OEM, 30% potential buyers, 10% others
Facts of 2012, 2011 and 2010 editions:
- 2012: 198 participants, 14 tech. sessions, 58 presentations, 15 exhibitors
- 2011: 205 participants, 12 tech. sessions, 57 presentations, 15 exhibitors
- 2010: 210 participants, 14 tech. sessions, 62 presentations, 8 exhibitors
More information can be found at the conference website:
We hope you will dedice to participate/
Hometrica Consulting - Conference Office