Preview of the 3DBODY.TECH 2018 Conference & Expo
3DBODY.TECH 2018 Conference & Expo - The 9th International Conference and Exhibition on 3D Body Scanning and Processing Technologies will take place on 16-17 October 2018, in Lugano, Switzerland.
By: Hometrica Consulting
3DBODY.TECH Conference & Expo provides a platform of eminent professionals, entrepreneurs, academicians and researchers across the globe to present, learn and discuss the latest in 3D body scanning and processing technologies. The multidisciplinary character of 3DBODY.TECH makes it unique and not comparable to any other meeting related to 3D body technologies.
Private firms, universities and research institutions will present innovations and research works at the conference, as well as, manufacturers and solution providers, will present their 3D scanning systems, solutions and applications in 14 technical session with:
- over 70 technical and scientific presentations
- 4 technical sessions on 3D face, body, foot scanning
- 3 technical sessions on solutions and applications for apparel
- 3 technical sessions on anthropometry and scan data processing
- 1 technical session on machine learning & artificial intelligence
- 3 technical sessions on applications in medicine and health
Preview of the contents of the 3DBODY.TECH 2018 Conference & Expo are available at the following link:
Dr. Nicola D'Apuzzo