Chanchai Hocharoen, PE Returns to GAI Consultants
Veteran Project Manager and Design Engineer Bolsters Growing Transportation Team
• GAI is undergoing exciting growth and is actively seeking skilled individuals to work on challenging initiatives from the firm's new, branded office locations in Fort Wayne, downtown Indianapolis, Fishers, and Vevay.
• Chanchai first joined GAI (formerly Bonar Group) in 1981, serving as a Senior Project Manager in the firm's Fort Wayne office.
• Versed in all phases of INDOT and LPA transportation project development, Chanchai specializes in engineering design and plan development for highways, roads, interchange modifications, intersection improvements, rest area modernization, roundabouts, small structure replacement, storm drainage, trailways, bike lanes, and ADA facilities.
• He is a Registered Professional Engineer and holds INDOT National Environmental Policy Act and Right-of-Way Plan Development certifications.
• Chanchai holds a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering Technology from Indiana-Purdue University at Fort Wayne.
• Scott Hornsby, PE, Assistant Vice President, GAI Consultants:
"GAI is continuing to invest in the Fort Wayne area, first with a relocated and expanded office space, and now through key hires like Chanchai. We are thrilled to welcome him back to GAI, recognizing that his extensive background, technical knowledge, and project management experience is an asset to both our growing team and to our clients across the state."
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIconsultants)