GAI Consultants Hosts Fort Wayne Open House, Celebrates New Space
• GAI staff was joined by clients and guests for food and refreshments during the lunchtime event.
• City of Fort Wayne Mayor Tom Henry addressed attendees and participated in a ribbon cutting.
• Allen County Commissioners Therese Brown, Nelson Peters, and Richard Beck also attended the event, with Commissioner Peters providing remarks to the attendees.
• Artist Shalyn Bowman, whose work is showcased at GAI's Fort Wayne office as part of the firm's Local Seen™ program—a corporate-wide initiative to bring community creativity into GAI offices by highlighting the work of local artists—joined GAI's open house celebration.
• GAI tapped local vendor Ceruti's Catering to provide exceptional décor, food, and refreshments at the event.
• In late 2018, GAI relocated its Fort Wayne office, positioning the firm near key clients and in preparation for continued growth and expansion in Indiana.
• GAI also recently relocated its downtown Indianapolis, IN office and opened new locations in Fishers and Vevay, IN to prepare for future growth and expansion.
• GAI's new Indiana office spaces give the firm the ability to attract and retain top talent, reflect the company's brand, and provide staff with optimal workspaces.
• GAI is undergoing exciting growth and is actively seeking skilled individuals to work on challenging initiatives from the firm's Fort Wayne, Fishers, downtown Indianapolis, and Vevay locations.
• Scott Hornsby, PE, Assistant Vice President, Midwest Markets, GAI Consultants:
"It was an honor to have Mayor Henry and Commissioner Peters cut the ribbon to officially open GAI's relocated Fort Wayne office. I also want to thank Mayor Henry and Commissioner Peters for their kind remarks at the event. We are proud to live, work, and play in the Fort Wayne community, and we are excited to be a part of the future growth the region promises."
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIconsultants)