John Luke Joins GAI Consultants as Chief Legal Services Director
National Engineering Firm Welcomes Experienced Director to In-House Legal Team
• A licensed Attorney in Pennsylvania, John has counseled organizations on a wide variety of legal matters, including commercial transactions, corporate governance, risk management, and mergers & acquisitions.
• Of note, John was chief in-house counsel for the Peoples Natural Gas legal team in the successful acquisition of publicly traded Delta Natural Gas Corp., and served as lead legal counsel in Lockheed Martin's successful capture of a $700 million prime contract with the Republic of Singapore.
• John served as a lawyer and officer in the Judge Advocate General's Corps of the United States Navy Reserve, achieving the rank of Lieutenant Commander.
• He holds a bachelor's degree from Yale University, a Juris Doctorate and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh, and a Master of Laws degree from Georgetown University.
• Anthony Morrocco, PE, PLS, MBA, President, GAI Consultants:
"We are pleased to welcome John to lead GAI's team of in-house corporate attorneys; his breadth of experience will support both our clients and staff."
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIconsultants)