News By Tag
News By Place
GAI Consultants Adds Complex Transportation Expert Ronald Webb, PE
National Engineering Firm Continues Expansion of Midwest Transportation Group
By: GAI Consultants
• GAI is undergoing exciting growth and is actively seeking skilled individuals to work on challenging initiatives from the firm's new, branded office locations in downtown Indianapolis, Fishers, Fort Wayne, and Vevay.
• Ron's past experience includes multiple new terrain highway alignments such as SR 641 around the south side of Terre Haute, Indiana, and the US 231 relocation west of West Lafayette, Indiana, in addition to dozens of state and local highway improvement and rehabilitation projects across the State.
• Ron specializes in design and construction management of highway and street projects, civil site development, and water resources for clients including cities and towns, state Departments of Transportation (DOT), and federal agencies.
• He has managed and served as lead road designer on major public-private partnerships and design-bid-build projects for proposed new road construction and road rehabilitation projects.
• Ron holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and is a registered professional engineer in Indiana, Ohio, and Virginia.
• Scott Hornsby, PE, Assistant Vice President, Midwest Markets, GAI Consultants:
"I am excited to welcome Ron to GAI. His diverse and extensive background, technical knowledge, and project management experience will be an asset to our growing Indiana transportation team."
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIconsultants)