News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
CertExams.com Releases Cisco CCNA NetSim with Graphical Network Configurator
CertExams.com, a leading network and exam simulators software products website, recently released a Graphical Network Configurator (GNC) that provides GUI simulator for configuring Cisco routers and switches.
By: Anand Software and Training
Cisco Network Simulator enables users to have a hands-on experience of Cisco labs environment by creating a virtual network of Cisco Routers and Switches. The software provides hands-on learning experience without the need to buy expensive hardware.
The features available with the Cisco network simulator include the following:
- Cisco IOS router and switch lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Support for Graphical Network Configurator (GNC) for configuring the network
- Simulate Cisco IOS routers (25xx, 36xx, etc.) and Switches (1900, etc), and other workstations
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual provided for both CLI and GUI interfaces
- Support for 300+ router and switch commands
- Labs for switches and routers included.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop functionality for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support for short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in the NetSim simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new CCNA GUI labs included in the recent revision include the following:
- IPV6 Labs
- Firewall Filter Labs,
- Network Address Translation (NAT) Labs
Learn more about the CCNA Netsim or download the same here:
Lab exercises available with the software are provided here:
The website offers exam simulators and network simulators for Cisco CCNA, CCENT, CCNP, CompTIA A+, Network+, and others. The network simulators include CCNA netsim with designer, Juniper netsim with designer. Switch simulator for JUNOS/IOS operating systems is also available.
About Anand Software and Training Private Limited:
Founded in 2002, Anand Software and Training offers website development, exam simulators, and network simulation software. The simulator software is usefur for candidates preparing for various IT certifications such as CCNA, Comptia A+, Network+, etc.
Disclaimer: Certexams.com, a group website of Anand Software and Training, is not associated with Juniper Systems, Comptia, CIsco, or any other company.
Anand Software and Training