News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Certexams.com Revises CCNA Network Simulator - More Labs
CCNA Network Simulator has been updated recently to include JSON labs.
By: Anand Software and Training
1. IP address configuration of a router using JSON
2. Setting bandwidth and clock rate of a router using JSON
3. Enabling router interface using JSON
4. Setting username,password and privilege level on a router using JSON
5. Basic OSPF configuration using JSON
6. Configuring Access Control List using JSON
The exam topics for CCNA exam are Network Fundamentals, Network Access,IP Connectivity, IP Services, Security Fundamentals, Automation and Programmability. As mentioned above, Programmability has been added in the recent exam topics, and knowledge of JSON is recommended. Therefore, we have added a few basic labs for hands-on experience in programming with JSON.
The lab manual consists of 160+ labs in different topics and expected to add good experience to candidates preparing for CCNA.
About CCCNA: CCNA, short for Cisco Certified Network Associate, is one of the oldest certification offered by Cisco. There is no initial requirement for giving the exam except that you read, practice and learn. Other certs offered by Cisco include CCNP and CCIE.
The CCNA Network Sim, offered by Certexams.com covers the exam objectives and helps pass the exam. You may view available lab exercises by visiting the web page,
Download the network simulator by going to the web page,