News By Tag
News By Place
ScreenConnect 4.4 Improves Remote Support Productivity and Security
Latest release improves adds event triggers, annotations, and security updates.
* Session event triggers kick off actions based on session events
* Several security enhancements
* Annotation option for drawing on the screen during sessions
* More information added to audit log
* Clipboard improvements
* Improved LDAP and Windows Authentication support
* Mac performance improvements
“Our goal remains the same, to listen to our community and provide releases on a consistent development cycle. Each release provides new functionality, features, improvements to compatibility, performance tweaks, and fixes to improve the overall user experience,”
ScreenConnect is an all-inclusive solution for remote support, remote access, and remote meetings. The goal of the product is to fill an industry need for a tool that doesn’t charge monthly fees and has a consistent development cycle to make it better and faster with each release. ScreenConnect sets itself apart from the competition in that it is a self-hosted solution that doesn‘t require firewall configurations for the technician and guest. Furthermore, the application is an industry leader in customization, functionality, and return-on-investment.
Press Release Contact