News By Tag
News By Location
Corporate360 introduces Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) for IT Marketers
Corporate360, worlds leading IT sales information company announced the introduction of value driven data sourcing approach for IT marketers.
High Performance Selling: Drive sales growth with embedded IT sales intelligence in your CRM
C360 Data-as-a-Service is a cloud strategy used to facilitate accessibility of IT marketing data in a well-timed and affordable manner. C360 DaaS depends on the principle that specified sales-ready data can be supplied to IT marketers OnDemand, irrespective of any organizational or geographical separation between sales, marketing and channel teams. C360 DaaS helps to eliminate old fashioned list purchase approach and reduces associated expenditures by offering total available market opportunity data in a single data platform with 360-degree view of IT sales intelligence.
C360 Data-as-a-Service brings the notion that data quality can be maintained real-time by cleansing and enriching data with relevant sales intelligence and offering it to CRM and Marketing automation tools. The DaaS approach delivers the following benefits:
· Agility: Based on 360-degree view of IT installed-base, IT contacts, Competitive intelligence, Sales Indicators & Lead score, IT marketers can take immediate action
· Affordability: Be eliminating legacy list re-sellers and contact sellers, DaaS model allows IT marketers to avail the most recent, complete and comprehensive IT marketing intelligence data coverage from a single source
· Accuracy: Data quality is maintained through on-going data refresh services, real-time social media monitoring & IT research campaigns
C360 DaaS offers convenient and cost-effective data solutions for IT marketers. For example, a large IT company, deployed C360 Tech SalesCloud DaaS solution to enrich their CRM and Marketing automation tools with IT installed-base, IT contacts, Competitive intelligence & Predictive lead scoring. This helped their marketing teams to avail the most comprehensive data sets with coverage of total addressable market from a single data source with on-going data maintenance. With this approach, the company eliminated 4 legacy list vendors and saved nearly 1 million in marketing budget.
Benefits of C360 Data-as-a-Service for your CRM include the following.
· Data optimization
· Highest data accuracy & relevancy
· Timely visibility of sales opportunities
· Automatic updates of data to your CRM & Marketing automation tools
· Real-time data maintenance support
· Social Media data integration
· Ease of administration & collaboration
· Compatibility among diverse CRM platforms
· Global accessibility
· Predictive Analytics & Sales Indicators
C360 Daas pricing model is offered in two main categories:
· Regional data subscription model
· Technology data subscription model
Contact us today: email@example.com
Page Updated Last on: Apr 14, 2014