News By Tag
News By Location
Mind Over Fatter: The Psychology of Weight Loss is Released Feb. 2, 2014
World Record Setting Personal Fitness Trainer, Greg Justice of AYC Health & Fitness, Releases his 6th book titled Mind Over Fatter: The Psychology of Weight Loss with rave reviews.
Do you wonder why most diets fail?
Mind Over Fatter will give you hope, along with practical advice, about how to lose weight.
You will also learn how small behavioral changes can work for you. Your journey will be unique, and no single approach to changing habits is going to work for everyone. In this book you will find valuable, practical information and strategies to help you lose weight and live your best, healthy lifestyle.
Mind Over Fatter cuts through the clutter of fads, fiction, and fallacies of the diet industry and delivers a recipe of healthy ingredients for long-term successful weight loss.
Best-selling author Greg Justice reveals what 30+ years in the fitness industry and years of psychological research has shown to be the most effective ways to lose weight and keep it off.
You'll learn more about...
* The Diet Craze and Crazy Dieting—Our Preoccupation with Diet and Weight
* Dealing with Body Dissatisfaction
* Physical vs. Emotional Hunger—Are You Living to Eat, or Eating to Live?
* Preparing for the Journey
* Goal Setting
* Best Practices—Which Approach is Right for You?
* Strategies for Controlling Your Emotional Triggers and Stress Overeating
* Lifestyle Changes in Food and Nutrition
* Lifestyle Changes: Activities and Exercise
* Keeping It Off and Staying Healthy
• And much more! If you've ever struggled to stay motivated on your journey to permanent weight loss, this book will guide you each step of the way.
You can learn more at: http://tinyurl.com/