News By Tag
* call recording
* More Industries...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
OrecX to Announce Open Source Call Recording at SugarCon 2013
OrecX open source call recording software is compatible with all SugarCRM software versions and editions.
Highlights of Oreka TR (Total Recording) software:
· Open – Open source architecture, runs on Linux and MySQL, and it exports recordings to standard file formats.
· Interoperable – With its open API, Oreka TR can interoperate easily with any version of SugarCRM.
· Affordable – Half the price of competing solutions
· Easy – Simple to learn and use
· Full-Featured – Centralized management and remote site recording
· Same-Day ROI – Be up and running in under 30 minutes
· Flexible – Operates with all leading PBXs
· Limited Footprint – Unobtrusive packet-sniffing technology with no impact on VoIP network
· Personalized – Recordings can be indexed by time, agent/employee, date, group, and a variety of other fields
“SugarCRM is one of the biggest names in the open source and call center communities,”
Visit OrecX on SugarExchange.com (http://www.sugarexchange.com/
About OrecX LLC
Chicago based OrecX provides open source VoIP recording solutions at a fraction of the cost of proprietary recording applications that often run $1,000-$4,000 per user. OrecX is the primary developer and sponsor of the Oreka open source call recording project hosted on sourceforge.net (www.oreka.org). More than 110,000 users have downloaded the open source version of OrecX (across 160-plus countries), which has received accolades from Linux World, Unified Communications Magazine, and TMC Magazine. More information is available at http://www.orecx.com/