News By Tag
News By Location
Discuss the hottest trends in white collar litigation at ACI’s White Collar Litigation Summit
At ACI’s White Collar forum key SEC officials and expert private practitioners actively involved in the largest suits to date will give you practical insights into what agencies are focusing on and what steps you should take to be prepared.
Cases over the last 24 months have made global headlines, highlighting how important it is to continuously monitor internal protocols and business operations both domestically and abroad.
The SEC’s continued enforcement efforts in the wake of expanding regulatory scrutiny, coupled with the continuing day-to-day challenges of overseeing programs across jurisdictions, translate into an urgent need for in-house officers and counsel, and their private practice counterparts, to ensure transparency and proactively prevent corporate liability.
At ACI’s much-anticipated White Collar Litigation forum key SEC officials and expert private practitioners actively involved in the largest suits to date will give you practical insights into what agencies are focusing on and what steps you should take to be prepared:
• An Inside View into the SEC’s Enforcement Priorities in Insider Trading and Security Fraud Cases - Bruce Karpati, Chief, Asset Management Unit, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Price Fixing, Bid Rigging and International Cartel Enforcement - Scott D. Hammond, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice.
• US DOJ Criminal Priorities in Insider Trading and Securities Fraud - Reed Brodsky, Assistant US Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice.
• Investigation of Cybercrimes, Computer Hacking and Corporate Sabotage - David Szuchman, Assistant District Attorney, Office of the Attorney General of New York.
• PLUS - The View from the Bench - Honorable Richard J. Sullivan, US District Court, Southern District of New York and Honorable Richard J. Leon, US District Court, District of Columbia.
For more information, please visit us online at http://www.americanconference.com/