News By Tag
News By Location
ACI's 3rd Latin America Summit on Anti-Corruption, Scheduled for April 2013 in São Paulo
American Conference Institute, a global leader in anti-corruption conferences with 30+ years of market experience and anti-corruption events on 5 different continents, cordially invites you to its 3rd Latin America Summit on Anti-Corruption.
Featuring an updated program agenda, this event is specifically focused on providing you with real-life strategies you can take back to the office and implement immediately. The agenda will feature the following NEW SESSIONS:
• Understanding SEC and DOJ’s Joint Guidance on the FCPA: How It Will Impact Your Anti-Corruption Efforts in Latin America
• How to Minimize Third Party Risks in Latin America: Applying Risk-Based Due Diligence When Vetting and Selecting Local Agents, Brokers, and Distributors in Latin America
• Bill of Law 6826 – What to Make of the Pending Brazilian "Clean Company Act"
• Creating a Culture of Communication and Compliance in Latin America: How to Communicate with Employees and Keep Them Engaged In and Adhering To Your Anti-Corruption Program
• Interactive Benchmarking and Best Practices Panel: How to Ensure the Success of Your Anti-Corruption Compliance Program in Latin America
• CASE STUDY: Inside an Effective Anti-Corruption Internal Investigation – Scoping Your Action Plan from A to Z
• Fundamentals of an Anti-Corruption Risk-Assessment:
Learn what steps your company needs to take to successfully implement, maintain and monitor an effective anti-corruption compliance program under the current enforcement environment. Use this event as a prime training opportunity for members of your compliance, legal, regulatory and internal audit teams.
For more information, please visit us online at www.americanconference.com/