News By Tag
* Legal Offshoring
* Legal Process Offshoring
* Lpo Consulting
* KPO Consulting
* LPO Consultants
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
GOAL to organize web conference on IP Litigation
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on 'IP Litigation: Primer of Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology Disputes'.
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· IP-related litigation norms, trends and the impact on resources
· Determine revenue enhancing potential of IP
· The rise of collaborative solutions in deterring and managing lawsuits
· IP risks and management strategies
· Possible antitrust implications of patent licenses
· How should counsel address IP ownership questions that arise during due diligence
· IP onshoring and/or offshoring; Relevance of LPO industry for IP counsels and law firms
· Assessing possible LPO value adds to a corporate IP department
· Evaluating the strategic planning, development and implementation of best-shore IP services for global corporations
· Evaluating the scope and length of outsourcing projects – does this equate to increased confidence in IP outsourcing?
· IP strategy and role of technology strategic
· Use of technology in managing IP portfolios
· Technology innovation as a business tool
· Principles and practices of innovation, technology and IP management
· How to value intellectual property: Use of IT
· A New View of intellectual property and software
Alasdair Poore who is the Partner at Mills & Reeve LLP, UK, Trey Mahoney who is the Associate at Winston & Strawn LLP, USA, Everett Upshaw who is the Managing Attorney at Law Office of Everett Upshaw, PLLC, USA and Robert Cantrell, IP Strategist at Think IP Strategy, USA will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
This webinar has a very nominal fee of US$ USD 49 associated with it. Click on the link below to view the details of the Web Conference:
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.