News By Tag
* Legal Offshoring
* Legal Process Offshoring
* Lpo Consulting
* KPO Consulting
* LPO Consultants
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
GOAL organize web conference on Information Governance Framework Make Your Law Firm More Innovative
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on 'Information Governance Framework: Make Your Law Firm More Innovative'. This webinar is taking place on 11-Dec-2012 at 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 pm ET/5:00 pm GMT.
Leigh Isaacs who is the Director – Records and Information Management at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, USA, Rudy Moliere who is the Director of Information Governance & Records Management at White & Case LLP, USA and Bennett B. Borden who is the Chair, Electronic Discovery and Information Governance Section at Williams Mullen, USA will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Information governance legal regulation and guidance
· Core set of principles defined by the firm: Business Intelligence;
· Identifies key processes that should be informed by the IG principles
· Retain corporate information for regulatory and legal compliance
· Asserts that a good IG program will help firms improve client services, mitigate risks, and reduce costs
· Suggests strategies and tools for collaborating across departments
· Records management strategies
· Evaluation and implementation of technology solutions
· Manage Risk: IG is a big one
· Develop and enforce the firm's records retention policy
· Information governance risk factors in public and hybrid clouds
· Managing information governance effectively
· Law firm information security assessment framework
· E-discovery Trends: The growth of eDiscovery
· Web and Social Media Research: Essential for Competitive Intelligence
· How to move forward with an information governance program in a law firm
US$ USD 49 is the fee to attend this webinar. Click on the link below to view the details of the Web Conference:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.