News By Tag
* Legal Offshoring
* Legal Process Offshoring
* Lpo Consulting
* KPO Consulting
* LPO Consultants
* More Tags...
* More Industries...
News By Location
GOAL to organize free web conference on Compliance & Ethics Programs
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on 'Compliance & Ethics Programs: Integrating into the Organization Effectively'. This webinar is taking place on 05-Dec-2012 at 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 pm ET/5:00 pm GMT.
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Ethics and Compliance Oversight
· Standards of business conduct
· Legal compliance and ethics training
· Investigate sensitive issues such as potential conflicts of interest
· Compliance with Laws and Regulations
· Be absolutely clear in your communications
· Manage expectations properly
· Ethical decision-making framework
· Ethics and compliance risk management
· Building a sustainable ethics and compliance process
· Challenges and opportunities for Boards in performing ethics and compliance
· Ensuring ethical culture is a top responsibility for directors
Douglas M. Tween who is the Partner at Baker & McKenzie LLP, USA, Dr. Akhil Prasad who is the Head-Legal & Company Secretary at Fidelity International, India and Catherine A. Bernard who is the Counsel at Mayer Brown LLP, USA will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
This webinar is free for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Web Conference:
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.