News By Tag
* Vacation Rental Software
* Customer Relationship Management
* Property Management
* Vacation Rental
* Travel Technology
* More Tags...
News By Location
LiveRez.com Launches New Customer Relationship Management Tool
The Boise-based vacation rental software company releases a state-of-the-art CRM tool to optimize its partners’ communication with guests
By automating a number of e-mails vacation rental managers are already sending their guests (and giving them numerous options for increased communication)
“This new tool is just another way we help vacation rental managers run their businesses more efficiently,”
According to LiveRez.com partner Mark Tolan of Seaside Vacation Homes in Seaside, Ore., the CRM has reduced his labor costs and increased his customer satisfaction.
“The system lets me send the exact information I want at the exact time I want to send it,” Tolan said. “This is just another way LiveRez takes care of me.”
The CRM creates endless possibilities for managers in communicating with their guests and owners. Following are just a few of the many scenarios where the system can expand and strengthen mangers’ communication with these parties:
• E-mailing reservation confirmation upon booking
• Distributing payment reminders before payment due date
• Sending driving directions and lock-box codes prior to check-in
• Asking guests for reviews/feedback post-stay
• Notifying owners when their properties are booked
• Inviting guests back after their stays
The system comes pre-loaded with a number of common templates and corresponding send rules. But users have a wide range of options for customizing their communication with guests and owners. Among the many options available within the system, users can:
• Create custom send rules triggered by events in the reservation system (booking, check-in, payment due, etc.).
• Build custom templates with a powerful editor, which includes html functionality.
• Include variables like names, addresses, confirmation numbers, dates, lock-box numbers, driving directions, etc. by inserting one of the system’s many macros.
• Add pictures, like a company logo, a property photo or a Google map.
• Create custom send groups based on resort, location and more.
• Track which guests open e-mails.
• Carbon copy key members of their team.
The system’s release is the culmination of a long process of research and development. Throughout the summer and fall of 2011, the CRM underwent a thorough beta testing process, where LiveRez partners offered their input in refining the system. And, starting in January, the company began releasing the new technology to its partners.
To learn more about LiveRez.com’
LiveRez.com is a complete, online, vacation rental property management solution, focused on making vacation rental property managers fully operational online and thereby increasing bookings. LiveRez.com offers best-in-class dynamic websites, an industry-exclusive connection to QuickBooks for trust accounting, an online booking engine, an end-to-end property management system, online marketing services, and a unique “Pay-As-You-
To receive timely updates from the company, follow LiveRez.com on Facebook or Twitter (@LiveRez), or visit the company’s vacation rental software blog. The company is a proud Gold Sponsor of the Vacation Rental Managers Association.
For more information please contact:
# # #
LiveRez is the leading provider of end-to-end, cloud-based vacation rental software for professional vacation rental managers. The platform offers a full-featured reservation system, high-conversion websites, a real-time QuickBooks integration and a new CRM system to automate managers’ communication with guests and owners.