News By Tag
News By Place
13 Steps to update acekard 2i support DSi firmware V1.4
If your DSi has been updated to version 1.4X, you will need to use a DS Lite console to update your Acekard 2i.
1. Check if your Acekard has the driver on. If you can see the following Acekard operating system interface on your DSi or DS Lite console, that means your Acekard DSi driver is on.
2. Now, download the firmware from here .
3. Unzip the firmware file downloaded, there are two firmware update files.(important!)
a) For DSi :ak2ifw_
b) For DS Lite :ak2ifw_update_
c) If you have multiple Acekard 2i cards that you wish to update all in a row, run on the DS Lite console using ak2ifw_update_
4. Now copy the appropriate firmware file to the root folder of the microSD memory card.
5. Plug in the microSD to the Acekard 2i and insert the Acekard 2i to the DS console.
6. Select the microSDCard icon on the main operating system.
7. Select the firmware file AK2IFW_UPDATE_
8. You will be prompted if you want to update the firmware as follows:
9. Press Start on the DS to continue
10. The following screen shows that the update has been started.
11. The following screen shows that the update has been completed. Congratulation!
12. The Acekard icon on the DSi main menu has been changed to that for DANNY PHANTOM URBAN JUNGLE THQ.
13.Enjoy your acekard 2i.
# # #
R4DS-R4i.com is an online shop to sell R4 DS,R4i,we will try our best to control the products shipped in good quality to our customer.Free Shipping R4,R4i to Worldwide,Free Shipping On Everything