- Oct. 9, 2021
-- The Global Connected Fitness Market was valued at USD 1068.10 Million in the year 2020. Increasing fitness consciousness among people across the globe, along with rapid digitalisation of numerous industries at a global level, is driving the market. Smart fitness equipment provides better clarity on the performance of the users by tracking, monitoring, and analysing their workouts. This has driven the popularity of such devices and equipment among sports enthusiasts and athletes, thereby having a positive impact on connected fitness market growth.
Based on Type, Software Segment is expected to grow significantly as with people exercising without the guidance of a trainer or a coach, technology has emerged as the only respite. Following the suite of many other sectors, the fitness industry has also witnessed a massive digital transformation during the pandemic which is accelerating the market of software segment in connected fitness market worldwide.
Furthermore, increasing busy lifestyle has been leading to the growing physical inactivity among is giving an acceleration to the connected fitness market. In addition, rising obesity concerns along with increased awareness among people to maintain health has been a key factor augmenting the market demand.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://azothanalytics.com/report/electronics-technology/global-connected-fitness-market-analysis-by-type-hardware-software-application-end-use-by-region-by-country-2021-edition-market-insights-and-forecast-with-impact-of-covid-19-2021-2026
- The report presents the analysis of Connected Fitness market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Connected Fitness Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Connected Fitness Market by Type (Hardware, Software).
- The report analyses the Connected Fitness Market by Application (Exercise & Weight Loss, Diet & Nutrition, Activity Tracking).
- The report analyses the Connected Fitness Market by End Use (Home, Health Clubs/ Gyms)
- The Global Connected Fitness Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, Italy, U.K, Germany, France, China, Japan, India, Australia).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Type, by Application, by End Use.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: CS - 55, Third Floor, Ansal Plaza,
Tel: +91-120- 4298235
Mail ID - email@example.com