Global Prestige Beauty Market: Size, Insights, Competition, and Forecast (2023-2028)
The Global Prestige Beauty Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, Brazil, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India).
- Feb. 22, 2023
-- The global prestige beauty market was worth USD 87.89 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.56% between 2023 and 2028. The rising spending power of the Middle and Upper Middle-income classes influences the demand for Prestige Beauty. Prestige Beauty sales have been driven by the Millennial and Gen Z generations. Furthermore, the desire for owning authentic and prestige products is driving market expansion.
The skincare segment acquired the largest share in 2021 and is anticipated to lead the market segment throughout the forecast period at a CAGR of 6.2%.
A rise in the disposable income of the female working class, as well as increased spending on non-essential items, has also aided market expansion. Furthermore, an increase in disposable income of middle-class population is driving the demand for Prestige Beauty.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://www.azothanalytics.com/report/consumer-goods-and-services/global-prestige-beauty-market
- The report analyses the Prestige Beauty Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report presents the analysis of the Prestige Beauty market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the base year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Prestige Beauty Market by Product Type (Skincare, Cosmetics, Haircare, Fragrances)
- The report analyses the Prestige Beauty Market By Age Group (Less than 18,18-30, 30-45, More than 45).
- The report analyses the Prestige Beauty Market By Sales Channel (Branded Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Channels, Other Channels)
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, By Product type and Sales channel
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies profiled in the report include LVMH Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton SE, PVH Corp., The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., L'Oréal SA, Shiseido Company, Limited, Coty Inc., Puig, Unilever plc., Olaplex Holdings Inc, Anastasia Beverly Hills.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - firstname.lastname@example.org