- Feb. 15, 2023
-- The Global Language Learning market was valued at USD 40.22 Billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period of 2023-2028. The language learning market is expanding as a result of globalisation, which has increased the demand for international communication, the rise of the e-learning industry, and the increasing use of artificial intelligence in e-learning.
Also, the significant market potential for leading participants is anticipated as a result of rising education investment, an increase in internet and smartphone usage, and multinational corporations' growing desire for hiring multilingual workers.Scope of the Report
For more Information:https://www.azothanalytics.com/report/consumer-goods-and-services/global-language-learning-market-analysis-by-language-type-english-german-french-chinese-others-learning-mode-offline-online-learning-method-end-users-by-region-by-country-market-size-insights-competition-covid-19-impact-and-forecast-2023-2028
- The report analyses the Language Learning Market by Value (USD Billion).
- The report presents the analysis of the Language Learning market for the historical period of 2018-2021, the base year 2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2028.
- The report analyses the Language Learning Market by Language Type (English, German, French, Chinese, Others).
- The report analyses the Language Learning Market By Learning Method (Digital Self-Tutoring, Live Learning, Language Travel).
- The report analyses the Language Learning Market By Learning Mode (Offline, Online).
- The report analyses the Language Learning Market By End Users (Individual Learners, Institutions & Organizations).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include DuoLingo, Babbel, New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Benesse Holdings, McGraw Hill Education, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Busuu, Tandem, Memrise, Mondly.
(Business Development Manager)
Address: 1321 Upland Dr. PMB 15832
Houston, Texas, 77043,
Mobile: +1 832 495 4885
Mail ID - email@example.com