News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
NEW! Certificate in Integrative Behavioral Health
ALLEGRA Learning Solutions releases a new, nationally accredited certificate program!
This groundbreaking certificate demonstrates the dramatic shift taking place as a growing number of alternative, holistic, and integrative therapies are being used to treat mental disorders. While the field of integrative medicine emphasizes treating the mind, body, and spirit, integrative mental health offers a new approach to treating mental disorders by applying conventional and evidence-based complementary and alternative therapies. While medication and psychotherapy can save lives, they can also be part of an integrative solution to mental health conditions.
Courses in this certificate include:
* Anxiety Disorders: An Integrative Approach
* Bipolar Disorders in Children and Adolescents:
* Sleep Disorders: An Integrative Approach
* Mental Health and Aging
* Depression: An Integrative Approach
* Chronic Pain: An Integrative Approach
* Alzheimer's Disease: An Integrative Approach
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
* ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
* Substance Abuse--Recognition, Intervention, and Prevention
* Suicide Assessment, Treatment, and Prevention
24 Contact Hours
Single courses can be purchased as well. This innovative certificate program is invaluable to health care professionals and the public alike!
For more information, visit http://www.allegralearning.com
Cyndie Koopsen, RN, BSN, MBA, HNB-BC, RN-BC, HWNC-BC