Brooke Capital Limited:Dow announce best month since 1987 after Vaccine related news boost price up
Stocks fell short in the last day of November as investors took profits from last week's gains, all three major indices reported fresh new record highs with the Dow leading after soaring above 30,000 level for the first time.
All indices posted their monthly gains, S&P 500 rose about 10.7% while Nasdaq climbed around 11.9%, setting as their best gains since April of this year. The Dow on the other side also posted its monthly gain of almost 11.9% higher marking as its best month since year 1987.
See below movements of Stocks this Monday 4:00 p.m. of New York Time;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average decreased by 271.14 point or is down by almost 1% to 29,639.23.
- Nasdaq Composite fell short with 7.11 points loss or 0.06$ to 12,198.74.
- The MSCI All-Country World Index is down with 0.9% loss to 617.87.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index fell by 1% to 389.36.
Treasuries remained flat as November ends after its big pump last October.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note has appreciates by one basis point to 0.85%.
- The yield on 30-year Treasury bond has gained about one basis point to 1.58%.
- Germany's 10-year yield is up by two basis points to -0.57%.
- Britain's 10-year yield advances about two basis points to 0.305%.
Gold has extended its slumped marking its biggest fell this last quarter of 2020. Crude is also down while currencies ended up mixed as market ends.
- Gold has declined around 9.47 points or is 0.53% lower to $1,777.39 an ounce.
- Silver also depreciates about 0.36% to $22.61 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude weakened with less than 1-point change or is 0.42% lower to $45.34 per barrel.
- Brent crude is also down to $47.59 per barrel.
US Dollar Currency Index has rose slightly to 91.869 per dollar, but both the Japanese yen and Euro depreciates around 0.3% to $104.40 and $1.1927, respectively.
Catch up-to-date financial news and more at Brooke Capital Limited services, do visit our website at https://brooke-
Brooke Capital Limited