News By Tag
News By Place
Brooke Capital Limited: Major Indices surge a day before US 2020 Election, Crude oils surged
A day before the US Election, stocks rebounded getting back some points from what have they loss from last week's trading amidst growing number of coronavirus cases in the country.
The Dow surged about 1.60% while S&P 500 rose around 1.23%. Nasdaq also increased less than 1% as market closed up around 4 p.m. in New York time.
Crude oil has also increased less than 3% while Treasuries declined in today's session.
Meanwhile, here are the rest of the movements in Stock Market this Monday;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average has also increase around 423.45 points or is 1.60% higher to 26,925.05, its biggest increases yes in about a month.
- Nasdaq Composite jumps about 46.02 points or is less than 1% higher to 10,957.61.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index climbed about 1.6% to 347.86.
- The MSCI All-Country World Index is up by 1.3% to 557.96.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note slid about 1 basis point to 0.845%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond also ended a bit lower to 1.630%.
- Germany's 10-year yield dropped around one basis point to -0.64%.
- Gold strengthened about 17.04 points or is less than 1% higher to $1,895.72 an ounce.
- Silver has also increased about 0.44 points or 1.83% higher to $24.09 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude increased about 1.02 points or is 2.85% higher to $36.81 per barrel.
- Brent crude is also up by 1.03 points or 2.71% to $38.97 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index jumps about 0.091 point or 0.10% to 94.129 per dollar.
- The Japanese yen has slid about 0.1% to 104.81 per dollar.
- The euro is down by 0.1% to $1.1639.
- The British pound has also dropped about 0.2% to $1.2918.
Catch up-to-date financial news and more at Brooke Capital Limited services, do visit our website at https://brooke-
Brooke Capital Limited