Brooke Capital Limited: Major Indices dropped for the second time this week as market wraps up
Stock market flop as investors see doubtful hope in coronavirus vaccine development due to growing numbers of confirmed cases all around the country.
Pfizer with partner company BioNtech has provided report that the Covid-19 vaccine they are working out was 95% effective, and they'll be stepping up to apply for the first U.S. regulatory authorization for a coronavirus shot in the coming days.
S&P 500 and the Dow bought dropped about 1.61% while Nasdaq fell less than 1%. Treasuries has no significant move but Gold quite loss less than 1%.
Crude on the other hand continues to surge despite possibility of a new quarantine in the country.
Meanwhile, below are rest of the recorded data from Stock Market this Wednesday, 4 p.m. of New York's time;
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is down big time with 344.93 points decline or 1.16% lower to 29,438.42.
- Nasdaq Composite also dropped with 97.74 loss or is 0.82% down to 11,801.60.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Index has rose around 0.4%.
- The Stoxx Europe 600 Index is up with 0.4% increase.
- The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note has no to little change at 0.867%.
- The yield on the 30-year Treasury bond dropped a bit to 1.612%.
- Germany's 10-year yield is up by one basis point to -0.56%.
- Britain's 10-year yield climbed about one basis point to 0.33%.
- Gold fell again around 9.80 points or is 0.52% lower to $1,872.27 an ounce.
- Silver is also down by less than a point or is down by 0.76% to $24.32 an ounce.
- West Texas Intermediate crude jumps up with 0.39 points change or less than 1% increase to $41.82 per barrel.
- Brent crude is also up by a few points to $44.18 per barrel.
- US Dollar Currency Index fell slightly to 92.316 per dollar.
- The Japanese yen appreciate a bit around 0.3% to 103.86 per dollar.
- The British pound is up by 0.2% to $1.3269.
- The euro shortly fell by 0.1% to $1.1854.
Catch up-to-date financial news and more at Brooke Capital Limited services, do visit our website at https://brooke-
Brooke Capital Limited