3CLglow - A Live Cell Assay for SARS-CoV-2 3CL Protease
The 3CLglow Assay is a 3CLpro (also called Mpro) inhibitor assay, a new technology developed by Montana Molecular in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
By: MoBiTec GmbH
* 3C-like protease (3CLpro, Mpro, or Main protease) is essential for SARS-CoV-2 replication.
* Discover new 3CL protease inhibitors.
* BSL-1 kit is safe and easy to use.
Simple Assay Steps:
* Day 1 – Plate 39,000 HEK293 cells in each well.
* Day 2 – Make transduction mix by combining BacMam, compounds, and sodium butyrate (included in 3CLglow Assay Kit).
* Day 3 – Wash cells with PBS to remove auto fluorescent media and read fluorescence on a plate reader or imaging system.
3CLglow – Measure 3CLpro Inhibition:
* GC376 inhibits 3CLpro enzyme and is a reliable control for 3CLglow assay.
* EC50 value for GC376 is consistent with reports by Vuong et.al. 2020 using live SARS-CoV-2 in culture.
* Compatible with detection on fluorescence plate readers or imaging systems.
MoBiTec GmbH is a trusted Montana Molecular Distributor.
For ordering Montana Molecular products with MoBiTec: https://www.mobitec.com/
Contact email@example.com for more information and bulk pricing options.
About MoBiTec GmbH
MoBiTec GmbH (Goettingen, Germany) is a privately held company, founded in 1987, that offers research tools for molecular and cell biology. Products include DNA vectors for cloning and expression, cell transfection reagents and cell culture tools, magnetic beads for diverse applications, immobilized and soluble enzymes, products for genomics and proteomics research, numerous antibodies and recombinant proteins, superior fluorescence reagents and kits, affinity chromatography products, as well as general laboratory equipment.
In parallel to its own product lines, MoBiTec distributes products from international companies in Germany. MoBiTec products are distributed worldwide, in Germany from their home office, in other countries by distributors.
MoBiTec GmbH, Lotzestr. 22a, 37083 Goettingen,
Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mobitec.com