MagSi-NA Pathogens - Fast and Cost-Effective Extraction of Nucleic Acids for Pathogen Detection
The MagSi-NA Pathogens kit allows cost-effective extraction of DNA and RNA from a variety of sample materials like serum, plasma, oropharyngeal swab / nasopharyngeal swab, or any other respiratory samples.
By: MoBiTec GmbH
Purified total nucleic acids can be used for qPCR-based or any other enzymatic pathogen detection method. The ready-to-use reagents and simple protocol are convenient in use and easy to automate. The included MagSi-PA VII magnetic beads are optimized for fast separation even from viscous sample lysates.
• Short protocols, complete processing at room temperature possible
• Consistently high yield of total nucleic acids
• Very strong magnetic beads enable fast magnetic separation even from viscous sample lysates
• Suitable for many enzymatic down-stream applications, including qPCR, qRT-PCR isothermal amplification
• Preparation time for 96 samples: <30 min
• Easy to automate
Easy to automate
• Minimal accessory requirements
• KingFisherTM / Biosprint 96 protocols available
• Consumables for KingFisherTM / Biosprint available
• Compatible with liquid handling robots (e.g., Hamilton®, TECAN®)
• Magnetic separators for microtubes and microplates available
• Suitable for various sample materials
• Suitable for small, medium, and high-throughput automation
• Small elution volumes
Don't miss the bugs and contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MoBiTec GmbH is a trusted magtivio Distributor.
For ordering magtivio products with MoBiTec: https://www.mobitec.com/
Contact email@example.com for more information and bulk pricing options.
About MoBiTec GmbH
MoBiTec GmbH (Goettingen, Germany) is a privately held company, founded in 1987, that offers research tools for molecular and cell biology. Products include DNA vectors for cloning and expression, cell transfection reagents and cell culture tools, magnetic beads for diverse applications, immobilized and soluble enzymes, products for genomics and proteomics research, numerous antibodies and recombinant proteins, superior fluorescence reagents and kits, affinity chromatography products, as well as general laboratory equipment.
In parallel to its own product lines, MoBiTec distributes products from international companies in Germany. MoBiTec products are distributed worldwide, in Germany from their home office, in other countries by distributors.
MoBiTec GmbH, Lotzestr. 22a, 37083 Goettingen,
Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.mobitec.com