Google Classrooms for Social Sector Organizations- Fundamentals, Features and Assessment
Learn how to use freely available Google tools for online sessions
With the right tools and skills, businesses and nonprofits can reach out to their stakeholders even in the most remote parts of the world. This short course is designed for social sector professionals, CSR teams and educators who want to explore and design holistic online classrooms.
Through the programme, you will be able to:
1. Identify features and components of Google Classroom
2. Manage your online classrooms
3. Use Google Meet proficiently for LIVE classes
4. Use blended classroom and Flipped classroom approaches
5. Create online assessments for your learners.
6. Set up your own Online (Google) Classroom
1. NGOs and CSR departments
2. Social Enterprises
3. Teachers & Trainers
To register, click here:
To know more about the masterclass click here:
Download the brochure for full details: