Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact Six-month Online Certicate Progr

We are delighted to continue offering - MICA's certificate progra on Strategic Communication and Partnerships for Social Impact to social, government and corporate sector leaders.
By:
 
AHMEDABAD, India - July 28, 2021 - PRLog -- Communication is inherent to any organization and serves as the most crucial element in achieving the targeted outcomes. There are multiple ways in which organizations communicate, both internally and externally to drive any project. Right communication done at the right time helps deliver the message to the right stakeholders thus fostering long-term partnerships for good. The 6-month course on Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact is a one of its kind certificate course, curated by CSRBOX & MICA that will help participants learn the essentials of strategic communication which could further drive long-lasting partnerships in the development space. 26 hours module Learn and interact with the real practitioners and experts Interactive sessions Doubt-clearing classes Certificate of Participation Exposure to a great learning community
After completing this course, you will have learned: Learning Objectives Draw out the elements of the relationship between Business and Society. Garner an understanding of the role of research in active social impact communication. Develop insights into multi-sectoral partnerships and learn ways to handle the associated challenges. Get an overview of fundraising for the social sector.
You will earn a certificate on completing all the modules and fulfilling the evaluation criteria of the online course on Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact. It will be sent to you on your registered e-mail ID within 20 working days of the course completion.
Early Bird: INR 23,600* (till 1st Sept, 2021) Standard: INR 28,320* (from 2nd Sept. onwards)
CSRBOX is accepting payment in two installments. The rst installment of 40% (i.e., 40% of the standard amount) should be paid upfront and the remaining 60% by 10th Dec. International candidates can contact us for fee payment via bank transfer or international cards.
Please click here for the registration page and online payment: https://bit.ly/3isNojl NEFT/ Bank Transfer Download the online form from here: https://bit.ly/3jZFMHn and ll in your details. Once completed please send the same along with the payment receipt to somya@csrbox.org

Contact
Somya Trivedi
somya@csrbox.org
8130050215
End
Email:***@csrbox.org
Posted By:***@csrbox.org Email Verified
Tags:Communication
Industry:Education
Location:Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
CSRBOX PRs
Trending News
Most Viewed
Top Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share