Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market on a Positive Growth Trajectory, Says Fact.MR
Global oligonucleotides synthesis market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Integrated DNA Technologies, for instance, is a company extensively engaged in the development of oligonucleotides up to 200 base length, suitable for usage in manufacturing mini-genes. Based on these trends, the global oligonucleotide synthesis market is poised to propel towards positive growth, registering a staggering CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period (2020-2025).
Key Takeaways of the Global Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Study
• By product, synthesized oligonucleotides are anticipated to find substantial application. Suitability in therapeutics for treating neurodegenerative diseases and cancer is anticipated to heighten market prospects. The segment is projected to capture more than 3/5th of the total market share.
• Application in therapeutics is anticipated to expand at a stellar rate of 18.4% through 2025. Increased availability of therapies such as antisense oligonucleotides and nucleic acid aptamers for treating dystrophy, cancer, and other neurological conditions is anticipated to drive the market growth.
Read Report- https://www.factmr.com/
• Use of oligonucleotide synthesis in research segment is poised to record a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Rising potential usage of oligonucleotides in polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and next generation sequencing is anticipated to bolster growth prospects of key market players.
• Biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies emerge as key end users of oligonucleotide synthesis and are poised to register a robust CAGR of 15.5% through 2025. Increased FDA approvals for oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents, robust R&D pipeline of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and a rise in clinical trials for new diseases are important growth drivers.
• North America continues to maintain its lead in the global market, driven by rapid expansion of the life science industry, presence of market players concentrating on oligonucleotides as therapeutic agents such as antisense and RNAi therapeutics, and strong focus on genetics and genomics in research diagnostics.
"The global oligonucleotide synthesis market exhibits an upward trend. As the nature of health problems becomes complicated with each passing day, demand for more robust and state-of-the-
PR Source- https://www.factmr.com/