Industrial Temperature Data Logging Systems
By: CAS DataLoggers
Data Logger Types
Broadly speaking, industrial temperature data loggers can be divided into 2 categories:
• Single-input data loggers are designed to measure one parameter, temperature, using a specific type of sensor. These loggers are available with 1 to 8 channels and are ideal for applications where cost is a concern.
• Universal input data loggers are available with a capacity up to hundreds of input channels along with the ability to accept multiple sensor types such as voltage, current, pressure, flow, etc. They can be used to record multiple types of data on a piece of equipment or within a production process.
Find the Perfect Product
Our data loggers are ideal for temperature logging in many applications including process monitoring, temperature profiling, fault identification, quality control process documentation, R&D, and more. In addition to the standard data logging function, network-connected data loggers can provide monitoring and alarming functions that increase their value to the business.
At CAS DataLoggers, our Applications Specialists know the right questions to ask to determine the ideal industrial temperature monitoring system for your application. These include:
• How many inputs are needed?
• What is the required accuracy?
• What type of sensor(s) will be used?
• How much data do you need to store?
• How often do you need to record a measurement?
• Do you need an alarm either locally or remotely?
• Do you require a real-time display?
• How will data be viewed or retrieved?
• Do you need to interface the data logger with other equipment or computer systems?
We also understand that cost is important so we offer you instruments with added value that goes beyond price alone. We also realize that there is no one-size-fits-
For further information on Industrial Temperature data loggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-