PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever, L'Oreal, Alpek to Speak at 17th LAPET, Polyester & Recycling Summit
17th LAPET, Polyester & Recycling returns to Mexico City on 20-21st November for an interactive discussion with senior industry stakeholders, addressing issues such as - virgin PET versus rPET prices, rPET flake supplies in Mexico etc.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Wood Mackenzie presents a review of PET and rPET Supply, Demand and Trade (mainly Asia to Americas) and key factors shaping global and Mexican markets.
Brandowner L'Oréal shares their recycling and collection measures and challenges faced in sourcing rPET flakes in Mexico and the scope of bio-recycling.
The program also features PepsiCo Global R+D's session highlighting how PepsiCo is addressing plastics waste issue with rPET, bio-sourced PET, etc. Nestlé Mexico spells out their global pillars and packaging barriers and challenges in Mexico while Unilever de Mexico outlines their Plastic Strategy focusing on PCR Ecosystem and more.
Alpek Polyester assesses the recent rPET demand-supply implications and re-balancing the industry. Alpek is the host for Day 1 Evening Networking Cocktail.
The summit organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT) also includes a presentation on 'Latest Guidelines for Recycling' delivered by ECOCE and Nextek sessions on 'Using markers in high speed sorting o meet food grade PET specifications' and 'Optimising rPET in packaging for food contact applications'.
Other key presenters are:
• Verdeco Recycling - Good Practices in PET Recycling, Collection & Sorting with focus on Technical Process
• Amcor Rigid Plastics - Rigid Packaging - Real World Commitments for a Circular Economy
• Moretto (Associate Sponsor) - Circular Economy: Drying PET systems
• Starlinger Viscotec - Thermoformed packaging to achieve 100 % circularity
• Enkador - Challenges of Recycling in Latin America: A vision from Ecuador
• Green Impact Trading - Thermoform Project Update
• Wood Mackenzie - Outlook for the Downstream Polyester Fibres Market in Latin America
The summit concludes with a Site Visit to IMER Recycling Plant on 21 November 2019.
For enquiries in Spanish, contact Tanya: email@example.com | +52 55 7157 3697.
For enquiries in English, contact Hafizah: firstname.lastname@example.org | +65 6346 9218.
+65 6346 9218