4th Global Feed Summit draws Feed Producers, Technology Providers, Raw Materials Suppliers to Bangkok for Key Discussions
4th Global Feed Summit – on 27-28 February, 2020 in Bangkok – focuses on sustainability, novel feed ingredients, raw material availability, impact of African swine fever, grains production and other key trends across – aquaculture, poultry, dairy, swine feed markets.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Paper on 'Raw Materials Availability and Sourcing' to be presented by Suguna Foods outlines changing regulatory policy, changes in cost of production and more. Cargill Agriculture Supply Chain, Asia joins the summit with a session on 'Changing Grains Trade Flow amid US-China Trade War' – analysing the impact of climate change on grains production.
Feedguys will evaluate 'Protein Meals to Maximise Profit in your Purchasing Operation' – highlighting differences between existing protein sources. They will also share their views on – Can we use IOT and AI to Improve Business Efficiency? focusing on data collection for real-time nutritional value of ingredients in feed mills. Soon Soon Group of Companies illustrates how it is 'Producing Extra High Omega-3 Meat and Eggs' - using latest feed ingredients and technology.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit's other key topics are:
· Removing Unwanted Bacteria from the Food Chain and Reducing the Need for Antibiotics – Folium Science
· Growth Potential of Insect Protein for Livestock, Aquafeed and Pet Food Application – Nutrition Technologies
· Rise of Alternative Proteins: Disrupting the Livestock & Seafood Industries – A*Star (Agency for Science, Technology & Research)
· From the Farm Gate to the Pet Food Plate, Sourcing Proteins and Cereals in Asia PAC – Mars Petcare
· Global Economic Outlook – Bangkok Bank
· The Future Formula for Profitability – Roland Berger
· ASF & the Changing Swine Market of Asia/China' – Anyou Co.
View program for more details.