Brian Danzinger Planning "Museum After Dark"
Brian Danzinger and Tony Oczus look to bring back "Museum After Dark" to support the Children's Museum of Green Bay.
By: Brian Danzinger - District 11
Some of the featured exhibits and themed areas will include:
● The Freemont Street Casino: Known as the "original" Las Vegas strip, guests will receive complimentary chips that they will be able to wager at various gaming tables including Blackjack, Roulette, The "Big Wheel", and more. Winnings can then be used to bid on various raffle items throughout the evening.
● Pirates Of Bay Verde: The charming museum sailboat will be recommissioned as the Pirate Ship "Revenge", featuring a colorful crew of rogue corsairs and seafaring scalawags. Take a photo with a genuine mermaid or sample a tankard of our famous "Green Bay Grog".
● Back To The Future: Stroll into our 1950's malt shop complete with pencil skirts and jukeboxes. Savor a sip of our grown-up cream soda and meet the world's most interesting Elvis impersonator.
● The Yūrei Yume Interactive Art Exhibit: According to Japanese mythology, anyone with the patience and commitment to fold 1,000 paper cranes will be granted their most desired wish, because they have exhibited the cranes' loyalty and recreated their beauty. The Yūrei Yume Exhibit will honor the museum's continued dedication to our youth with an art piece representing this centuries old legend. The exhibit will be unveiled to the public for the first time at the event and guests will have the rare opportunity to share their talents and contribute to the display.
● The Artist Underground:
● Window Mural: A headliner artists will showcase their talents with a live mural painting for one of the many outside facing windows of the museum during the event.
On April 21, 2019, the Children's Museum of Green Bay moved to their new location across from Bay Beach Amusement Park. Additional information can be found at http://briandanzinger.com