Effective Project Management: Scheduling, Tracking, and Record Keeping
In this webinar join expert speaker Fritz T. Marth, where he will explain that how to track such information effectively, and most importantly, how to use that information to manage your project to a successful conclusion.
The 75-minute webinar will be conducted by Fritz Marth is a Senior Managing Consultant with GREYHAWK, a nationally recognized construction management and claims consulting firm. He has 30 years of experience in construction and construction program management, specializing in construction disputes and claims resolution, critical path method scheduling and delay analysis, cost damages analysis, and litigation support. He has provided his services on over 100 projects and is recognized, and has testified, as an Expert in Courts and in Arbitration forums.
Webinar attendees will learn:
• What is project management
• What are project controls
• Key information for good project control
• Establishing proper project management and controls procedures
• Establishing the project plan
• Maintaining the project records
• Tracking and updating and adjusting the approach
• Addressing the uncontrollable and managing risk
To register for the webinar, visit
Edupliance is an online information provider which offers webinars (Live and On-Demand), DVD's and downloadable resources that cover concurrent topics pertaining to various industries. With an expert panel of guest speakers, Edupliance brings state-of-the-
A:- Edupliance - #101, 4660, NE Belknap Court,
Hillsboro, OR 97124 |