Employee Overpayment & Taxation
This webinar will give participants the tools to analyze all types of employee overpayments, to handle proper taxation, and to handle overpayment, while meeting federal and state laws
Join Dayna Reum, for this information-
The 60-minute webinar will be conducted by Dayna is currently the Director of Payroll Operations at Ann & Robert Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 17 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna's time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification)
Webinar attendees will learn:
• Discuss employee loans and advances and how to handle them
• Discuss the tax implications of overpayments made in current year and those made in a prior tax year.
• Special year-end reporting concerns for employees that have been overpaid.
• What are the best methods of repayment
• Which special state and What federal laws should be considered when collecting overpayments
• Understanding the impact of overpayments may be different for hourly employees versus salaried employees.Will review the IRS "claim of right rule".
To register for the webinar, visit
Edupliance is an online information provider which offers webinars (Live and On-Demand), DVD's and downloadable resources that cover concurrent topics pertaining to various industries. With an expert panel of guest speakers, Edupliance brings state-of-the-
For more information,
A:- Edupliance - #101, 4660, NE Belknap Court,
Hillsboro, OR 97124