Saelig Introduces PicoSource AS108 8GHz RF Signal Generator
Professional and portable high performance PC-controlled RF source for benchtop or modular use
By: Saelig Co. Inc.
The AS108 is a full-function USB-controlled vector modulating (IQ) signal synthesizer. It is supplied with a comprehensive PC-based user interface for controlling amplitude, frequency and phase, including modulations, sweeps, hopping, and list modes. Multiple synthesizers can be controlled from a single controller. Remote operation is also possible using the API provided.
• 300kHz to 8GHz output range
• –15dBm to +15dBm dynamic range
• Fast 55us frequency settling time to 10ppm
• Fast amplitude settling: < 25us to 1 dB and < 200us to 0.1dB
• Sweep, hop, and list frequency output (level /phase)
• −100dBc/Hz phase noise typical at 1GHz and 10kHz offset
• Frequency, phase, and amplitude modulation, internal sine or external input
• Configurable stand-alone operation mode
• Sweep lists emulate QPSK, QAM, ASK, FSK
• Suited to bench, field, and system integration
• USB-controlled from Windows PC or tablet
• Powered from 12 to 15V
The PicoSource AS108 is ideal for developers, scientists, educators, students, and service and installation technicians in both benchtop and integrated module applications.
Made by Pico Technology, Europe's award-winning test and measurement manufacturer, the PicoSource AS108 Agile Synthesizer is available now at Saelig Company, Inc. their USA technical distributor. http://www.saelig.com/
Saelig Co. Inc.