News By Tag
News By Location
The Much-awaited Analytics Platform for Educators just got Launched!
Talismatic, an expert in workforce analytics, began creating a dedicated offering for the education sector.
After conducting an extensive research in collaboration with deans, academic advisory teams, career development specialists, and some of the most prominent employers across industries in the U.S, Talismatic's team found a gross mismatch between the university curriculums and employer expectations. The team also found that although faculty members were training their students in the most niche skill sets, they were unaware of all the various jobs their students qualified for, and of the companies that were looking for these niche skills.
The team then combined their observations with the power of big data and analytics. The result is an analytics platform that answers all critical questions on student career guidance. Universities and colleges can now access:
· Actionable insights on job market trends,
· A personalized analytics dashboard,
· Heat maps showing the city-wise demand for skills,
· Active months of hiring for various employers,
· Industry-wise demand for a skill,
· Salaries that students with a certain skill can expect,
· Graphical representation of the rise and fall in demand for a skill over a year and a lot other interesting and disruptive data.
We are proud to announce that the product has been launched and is now live for universities and colleges (https://www.talismatic.com/