News By Tag
News By Location
Follow on Google News
GEO Jobe Celebrates 19 Years in GIS software development, services, UAV mapping
Esri Business Partner, GEO Jobe, is pleased to be entering the 20th years of service and expertise in GIS and Geospatial Technologies, ArcGIS solutions and GEOPowered Cloud hosting
By: GEO Jobe
Highlights, achievements, and accomplishments:
• Exhibited at 2018 International ESRI user conference, sharing the latest Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online and GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services
• Completed numerous UAV data capture projects (http://www.geo-
• Exhibited at MAST Conference
• Exhibitor at 2018 Esri DevSummit & Business Partner Conference
• Announced a partnership with con terra to expand the reach of security.manager (http://www.geo-
• Release of Admin Tools V1.2 along with powerful, new thumbnail tool generator for ArcGIS Online
• With a fleet of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV's, or drones) and 5 licensed pilots on staff, GEO Jobe offers high resolution low altitude orthophotography services in Tennessee and surrounding areas (Arkansas, Mississippi, Florida) and hosting options via our GeoPowered Cloud.
• Update of GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services – A platform offering shared and dedicated hosting supporting ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise and Esri partner solutions
• Launch of MapLapse in partnership with GeoMarvel – Discover imagery in ArcGIS Online with MapLapse! Create time lapse map images, share, download and save them. Powered by ArcGIS Online.
• A milestone as Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, now has more than 4,500 installations in organizations around the World!
• Major update for Webmaps for WordPress
• Numerous recent hires (http://www.geo-
• And much more!
In alignment with our motto "The Power of GIS, Simplified", we will continue to meet our clients where they are, offer enterprise GIS deployment options and work alongside them to change lives through the value of GIS. (Neill Jobe, CEO). "At GEO Jobe, we have a deep belief in the value of GIS technology. Central to our mission is offering products and services that enable clients to fully realize these benefits – across their organizations.
About GEO Jobe
Founded in 1999, GEO Jobe (@geojobegis)
You can learn more about GEO Jobe http://geo-jobe.com/
Connect with the GEO Jobe team or reach out with a question or comment on Twitter @geojobegis
Page Updated Last on: Aug 02, 2018