News By Tag
News By Location
MoBiTec to Offer Kits for the Isolation of Circulating and Exosome-Associated Genomic DNA
MoBiTec's partner company HansaBioMed is the first company that developed kits for the isolation of circulating and Exosome-associated genomic DNA: EXO-DNA and EXO-DNAc
By: MoBiTec GmbH
MoBiTec's partner company HansaBioMed is the first company that developed two kits for the isolation of circulating and Exosome-associated genomic DNA: EXO-DNA and the new EXO-DNAc, which includes a DNA concentrator for concentrating the yield (4 fold concentration)
• Discovering mutations by qPCR or digital PCR
• Direct exosome capture and DNA purification from biofluids of cell media without time-consuming purification steps
• Isolation and profiling of genomic EV-associated DNA by DNase treatment
• Highly pure circulating and EVs-associated DNA
• Fast and easy protocol
• Only small volume amounts required
• Suitable for concomitant profiling of cell-free circulating DNA and EV-associated DNA
• The only kit on the market providing Exosome Standards as control
For details please see: http://www.hansabiomed.eu
All HansaBioMed products can be ordered with MoBiTec as of now!
About MoBiTec GmbH
MoBiTec GmbH (Goettingen, Germany) is a privately held company (founded in 1987) that offers research tools for molecular and cell biology. Products include DNA vectors for cloning and expression, cell transfection reagents and cell culture tools, immobilized and soluble enzymes, products for genomics and proteomics research, numerous antibodies and recombinant proteins, superior fluorescence reagents and kits, affinity chromatography products, as well as general laboratory equipment.
In parallel to its own product lines, MoBiTec distributes products from international companies in Germany. MoBiTec products are distributed worldwide, in Germany from their home office, in other countries by distributors.
MoBiTec GmbH, Lotzestr. 22a