News By Tag
News By Location
Asset TV Releases November 2017 Issue of REVIEW Magazine
Investment professional video platform Asset TV recently their recent issue of REVIEW Magazine with features from Capital Group, Nuveen, PIMCO, VanEck , S&P Dow Jones Indices, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and more.
By: Asset TV
The 2017 REVIEW magazine features insights from leading investment companies:
· Capital Group provides a new perspective on global investments as it pertains to portfolio allocation and investment choice.
· Nuveen puts their diverse knowledge base to work to keep investors informed about the latest U.S. fiscal issues.
· PIMCO explains why fixed income offers investors an opportunity to reduce risk and generate alpha during times of economic uncertainties.
· VanEck describes how they discover investment opportunities in new markets ahead of the industry.
· Columbia Threadneedle Investments discusses new ideas about diversification, volatility, ESG and fixed income.
Asset TV provides readers with a recap of MASTERCLASS and Hot Seat — two of their most popular programs.
The November 2017 edition of REVIEW also parses through some of the biggest investment trends, such as emerging markets, target date funds and investing in China.
For more information and to read the REVIEW magazine, go to: https://issuu.com/
Asset TV is a video research and education platform geared toward financial professionals.
Over 2,500 video reports are available to watch on-demand, currently accessed by a global audience of 400,000 financial advisors, institutions, consultants, plan sponsors, endowments & foundations, and wealth professionals.
Asset TV is used as a valuable source of continuing education — viewers can register for free and access their own video history for CE credits, with accreditation from the CFP Board, IMCA and CFA Institute.
Asset TV is a founding partner of the Bloomberg terminal video service, extending the reach of content to a global audience of 350,000+ institutions.
For more information, visit Assettv.com.