Linux Tiny Box PCsARM Cortex-A9TM iMX6 Dual Lite / Quad Core
Kingdy's new ultra - compact tiny embedded platform for space limited solution, based on the ARM Cortex-A9TM iMX6 Dual Lite / Quad Core processor,delivers optimum I/O design for maximum connectivity with Pre installed Yocto 1.8 on eMMC.
The TB-045S proven tiny rugged construction designed operation in harsh environment and extended operation temperatures of 0~ 60°C and -20~ 70°C available which also presents an intelligent, robust embedded system supporting wide application deployment and easy service deployment for variety of industrial automation such as factory automation, factory facilities..etc. and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
• Fanless solution and compact housing
• Extremely Compact : 130(W) x 92(D) x 42(H)mm
• Operation temperature : 0~ 50°C and -20~ 60°C
• Freescale ARM Cortex-A9TM iMX6 Dual Lite / Quad Core 1.0Ghz processor
• 1GB DDR III So DOMM ( on board )
• 1 x eMMC : 8GB , 1 x MicroSD Socket ( solder side )
• 2 x GLAN , 1 x RS485, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB OTG (internal) ,1 x RS322/RS422/
• Wide voltage : DC in 9 ~ 36V with terminal block
• Pre installed Yocto 1.8 on eMMC
• DIN rail / Wall mounting support
• WIFI / GPIO (optional)