News By Tag
News By Place
Create Your Perfect Calendar: How to Sell Your Business and Create a Plan for the Rest of Your Life
Now, it’s time to seriously prepare yourself for life beyond the business, create your lifetime legacy, grow the value of your company, and protect your largest illiquid asset – your business!
By: Business Transition Academy
There is never enough time in the day and if you are like most owners, you keep putting yourself and what you really want out life, last. Now, it’s time to seriously prepare yourself for life beyond the business, create your lifetime legacy, grow the value of your company, and protect your largest illiquid asset – your business!
This preparation is about crafting the next and hopefully the best stage of your life. This is about remembering your true passions, determining what is most important to you, and what you want to do when you can spend less or no time with your business.
Business Transition Academy is pleased to offer an information-
* Maximum benefits to you during your lifetime (live the lifestyle you want)
* Maximum benefit to heirs (while you’re alive and after your death)
* Minimum taxation (avoidance of capital gains taxes, minimization of income taxes, estate taxes, and gift taxes)
* The creation of a legacy, which provides benefits to your favorite cause or the community (charitable giving through personal benefit tax-exempt trusts, private foundations, etc.)
After all of your hard work, you need to be empowered to achieve your goals for your wealth, your business, and your life. With proper planning, competent, creative advisors, and a plan of action, you can create the legacy you want and provide adequate layers of liability protection for your hard-earned wealth. Learn more about what we’ll cover during this one-day seminar below.
Business Seminar: Learn How to Increase Business Value, Save on Taxes, and Achieve Your Goals.
In addition to creating your perfect calendar, we will discuss:
* Business Valuation: How to Maximize the Value of Your Business and Get the Best Price
* Tax Planning: Ensuring that Taxes are Minimized and Your Hard Earned Wealth is Preserved
This workshop has been developed specifically for owners, their spouses, and/or co-owners who are thinking about selling their businesses, internally or externally, one day. You will leave this workshop with valuable information designed to assist you in preparing for the largest financial event of your life and help you secure the future you desire.
Registration Fee and What You Will Receive:
For only $249, you will enjoy a full breakfast and lunch and receive:
• Invaluable information on how to start planning for your eventual Business Transition
• A Detailed Business Valuation Report that compares you to your peers (value = $399)
• One-hour private consultation with one of our transition mentors to discuss your valuation report and your specific situation on Saturday, March 5 (value = $300)
• Copy of our book Cashing Out of Your Business – Your Last Great Deal (value = $17.95)
• Peace of Mind (value = priceless)
Dates and Location
Friday, March 4, 8:30am – 4:00pm (full day of live education)
Saturday, March 5 (optional, pre-scheduled one-hour consulting session)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tampa Airport – Westshore
4500 W Cypress Street • Tampa, FL 33607 • (813) 879-4800
We understand that as a business owner, you’re busy running your business, and it’s difficult to take time off. But, if you’ve ever wondered what will happen to your business when you’re ready to step away (you may even be wondering if stepping away is possible), attend this seminar to start planning for your future and the future of your business.
Register for this Exclusive Business Owner Seminar! http://www.businesstransitionacademy.com/
About Business Transition Academy (BTA)
Our mission at BTA is to educate owners about the benefits of planning for an eventual transition from their businesses. As business owners and co-founders of BTA, Jane Johnson and Kathleen Richardson-Mauro recognized the need to educate business owners about the importance of planning ownership transitions to achieve their goals and ensure business continuity.
These facts inspired Jane and Kathy to co-author Cashing Out of Your Business – Your Last Great Deal and develop companion courses, tools, and resources to inform and empower owners with the knowledge they need to plan and execute successful ownership transitions.
Today, the Business Transition Academy portal includes all of these educational tools in a Resource Center that offers free information, case studies, videos, transition guides, and more. Learn more at http://www.BusinessTransitionAcademy.com.