ISN Works introduces Richard Martin
Why Hire Richard Martin? Richard Martin is the author of the widely acclaimed book, Brilliant Manoeuvres: How to Use Military Wisdom to Win Business Battles. He is a Master Strategist and Leadership Catalyst.
By: ISN Works
Richard is based in Montreal, Canada and works nationally and internationally. He speaks, teaches and writes on business strategy, leadership, morale and cohesion, innovation and adaptation. Richard has been published, quoted, or featured in Macleans, the Globe and Mail, the National Post, CBC.ca, and many other media outlets.
Richard has developed workshops and courses on the following topics:
·Strategy Excellence: From Strategic Vision to Tactical Execution
·Effective Organizational Leadership: The Key to Succeeding & Growing in a Dynamic & Competitive Environment
·Leadership and Decision-Making in Crisis and Emergency Situations
·Continuous Innovation and Process Improvement
Richard can speak on a variety of related topics and can adapt themes and content to various audiences and client objectives. He also has a number of existing speeches which can be delivered as is or tailored:
·Follow Me! The Ten Principles of Front-Line Leadership
·Leading from the Inside Out
·Shaping Your Competitive Space
·The Art of Maneuver
·Between a Rock and a Hard Place
·Leadership by Initiative
·Bouncing Back after (Temporary) Setbacks
·Our Best Laid Plans
·Leadership Presence: What It Is and How to Get It
·My, How Good We Are!
Top ten reasons to hire Richard for speaking or training:
10. He’s not just a pretty face, but actually a seasoned leader, consultant, businessman, and educator.
9. He’s coached and developed leaders in the most difficult and challenging conditions.
8. He tells stories about his experiences and adventures and about those of others to make his point and bring out lessons learned.
7. He knows so much about leadership and strategy because he’s made every mistake in the book (well… almost).
6. Believe it or not, he’s actually pretty funny too.
5. He uses interaction, examples, and exercises to captivate and involve the audience.
4. He’s about learning and growth, and not just entertainment.
3. He can shake up the audience, or make them think deeply and reflectively.
2. He isn’t afraid of being controversial or questioning cherished assumptions and beliefs.
And the Number One reason to hire Richard: He focuses on the buyer’s needs and objectives, not just entertaining the audience (not that there’s anything wrong with that)!