News By Tag
News By Place
Virtualizor 2.4.8 Released with major improvements for IPv6
Softaculous Ltd., the developer of Virtualizor VPS panel which allows admins to create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button, announced the release of Virtualizor 2.4.8, with major feature improvements and bug fixes.
Following are the Complete list of changes:
1) [Feature] We are introducing an IPv6 Only VPS Feature. The Admin can create the VPS with only IPv6 without any IPv4 IP Addresses.
2) [Feature] Added IPv6 in VPS Plans.
3) [Feature] Updated WHMCS Module to support only IPv6 VPS Plans. Also various other bugs have been fixed.
4) [Feature] Now Virtualizor Slave Servers will be automatically updated to latest Virtualizor Version when the Master is updated.
5) [Feature] We are introducing the “Master Only” version of Virtualizor. Now the Admin can install the Virtualizor on any server/VPS without any Virtualization installed. NOTE : You can still have any other Virtualized server as a Master as well. For more information on installation, visit this guide : http://virtualizor.com/
6) [Feature] Global setting added in General Configuration to disable auto Bandwidth Suspension.
7) [Bug Fix] Migration page was showing just 50 VPS in the VPS List. This is fixed now.
8) [Bug fix] VPS was not suspended through WHMCS if the VPS was already stopped manually by the user or the Admin. This is fixed now.
9) [Big Fix] For Virtualizor XenServer, the Admin can set the default Volume Group in General Configuration.
10) [Bug Fix] Previously only IPv4 IP ware accepted for DNS Nameservers, now Virtualizor also accepts IPv6 IP for DNS Nameservers.
11) [Bug Fix] Extended the limitation of 500 IPv6 IP to 5000 in Add IPs and Add IP Pool wizard.
12) [Bug Fix] The first row in the VPS logs of a newly created VPS was always showed as stopped. This is fixed now.
13) [Big Fix] If Webuzo control panel was installed in any VPS, the Virtualizor service would not stopped properly. This is fixed now.
Virualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization on CentOS and Ubuntu. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button VPS users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Users and Admins can see various sorts of Graphs in order to better manage their resources.
"With this new update, the admin can create a IPv6 only VPS without any requirement of IPv4 IP Addresses assigned." said Pulkit Gupta, Softaculous founder and CEO. "Also, now Virtualizor can be installed without any Virtualization which can be used as Master only server or other Virtualized slave server."
Virtualizor has 150+ OS templates that you can download and use by the click of a button ! New OS templates of various linux distros like CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, openSUSE are added regularly. These templates are available for all Virtualization types i.e. OpenVZ, Xen and KVM.
Virtualizor is developed by Softaculous Ltd which has also developed Softaculous auto installer which is used by over 3 Million users, simplifying the apps installation process for them. Softaculous auto installer has over 300 scripts in its library which can be installed with ONE CLICK.
About Softaculous Ltd
Softaculous was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping users to deploy apps by the click of a button. Softaculous is already being offered by leading Data Center’s and Web hosting companies around the world.
It is very easy to find, deploy, manage, backup applications using Softaculous. One can also deploy apps in the office using Softaculous Webuzo or Softaculous AMPPS.
For more information, visit http://www.softaculous.com/