News By Tag
News By Place
Steven Miller Promoted to Assistant Vice President at GAI Consultants
• As an Officer, Mr. Miller will be integral in formulating and administering organizational policies and long-range goals.
• Steve directs and coordinates GAI’s Electric Transmission, Substation, and Structural Rehabilitation business lines and will be responsible for setting growth objectives for these markets.
• He has 26 years of experience at GAI and 30 years of experience in the industry. Steve has helped develop and grow the Electric Transmission and Substation department from just three employees in 2007 to more than 45 employees today.
• Mr. Miller has managed over 100 transmission line projects valued at over $20 million since he began managing the Transmission Line Engineering department in 2005.
• Steve has also been working with many of the same clients for over 20 years.
• Miller received his Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Civil Engineering from Washington State University, and his Master of Business Administration from Point Park University.
• Gary DeJidas, P.E., President and CEO, GAI Consultants, Inc.
“Steve’s valuable insight and enthusiasm is a welcome addition to GAI’s leadership team. I am confident his extensive industry experience and client-focused attitude will help navigate GAI into the future.”
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIConsultants)